Teaching English in China
Great News! The Chinese Mandarin Department of Vermilion Institute of Technology (VIT) offers students opportunities to acquire experience abroad.
The goal of this program:
Give students teaching experience and helping their future career through a well-paid internship in China.
- Learn basic Mandarin Chinese
- Receive TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification
- Learn teaching and training development skills
- Gain knowledge of Chinese culture and customs
- Develop practical teaching and training skills during internship
Phase 1: 8 to 12 week long courses at Vermilion Institute of Technology in US
Phase 2: 6 to 12 months teaching English in China
- Experience teaching and living aboard plus paid vacations for tourism.
- Monthly salary is from 6k to 12k Chinese Yuan plus free housing, and you can earn more by working extra hours. Twelve month internship will include round trip tickets.
- Internship guaranteed, if we can’t find you one, you get your tuition back.
- You have the opportunity to stay in China with a full-time job.
- TESOL certification plus teaching experience, will allow you to find a English teaching position in other parts of the world.
Tuition and fees:
Application fee: $40
Learning Materials: $310
Mandarin Chinese test fee: $150
TESOL Test fee: $395 (depends on type of certification)
Other fees (laboratory, library, parking, facility): $200
Total: $4,595 (payment options available)
- High school diploma or above
- The spirit of exploration, adventure and challenge
Vermilion Institute of Technology (VIT)
5735 South St, Vermilion, Ohio 44089
Phone & fax: (440)-332-0077
Administrator: Wolfgang Chang
Email: email@example.com Cell: (330)-475-2836